|Title||Resolution re: dedication of Bond Park|
|Scope & Content||
Resolution re: dedication of Bond Park in Estes Park, typed on Town letterhead paper and passed and adopted by the regular meeting of the Estes Park Board of Trustees on May 8th 1944 and signed by Mary Glen H. Preston. Attest Vern H Fanton Town Clerk. In a blue and gilt frame.
Document is 27.7 x 21.47 cm
Frame is 35.1 x 27.1 cm
|Year Range from||1944|
|Dates of Creation||1944/05/08|