|Object Name||Print, Photographic|
The Riverside Ballroom under construction. In front of the building are, left to right, Harley Laycook, Frank Bond and Ted Jelsema. This building was the original wooden pavilion at Riverside and contained a lobby with a large stone fireplace, ice cream and lunch parlor and a large dance hall.
Marks: On reverse in pencil "1919" and "Construction of Riverside Ballroom".
Black and white, matte, no border. The print has been glued to a paper backing.
|Copyright||All rights belong to the Estes Park Museum|
|Collection||Historic Photograph Collection|
|Year Range to||1923|
|Year Range from||1922|
Riverside Amusement Park